BEST WESTERN Hotel International of Annecy answers to all of your questions
- Rates and payment
- Our services
- Recreation and relaxation services at the hotel
- How can I book a room?
You can book your room directly through our website. You are guaranteed the best available price. You can also contact us by phone: 04 50 52 35 35 or by email: email@example.com
- How can I cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your stay directly through our website with your reservation number. If you have any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 50 52 35 35.
- Are the room rates for each person or for each room?
The rates are for each room per night
- Can we pay for our stay in advance?
Yes, you can book your room directly through our secure website or contact the hotel at email@example.com
- Until what time can I check in?
A receptionist can welcome you 24 hours a day, and you can check in anytime after 4 pm.
- Can I leave my luggage with the hotel if I arrive before 4 pm?
Yes, we can store your luggage until your room is ready.
- What time is check-out?
Check-out is at noon.
- Can I leave my bags in a luggage locker?
- Is there a public parking lot in the area?
Yes, the Chevêne parking lot is located 100 meters from the hotel (rate: 0,80 € per hour during the day and 0,40 € per hour during the night. Parking is free on Sundays and on public holidays). Ask a receptionist to validate your parking, allowing you to park for free from 9 pm until 8 am.
- Can I park my car in front of the hotel while I am unloading my luggage?
Yes, we have a drop-off parking area.
- Do you offer a shuttle to and from the airport?
Yes, we can reserve transportation for you to and from the airport. Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the average price for a taxi coming from the Geneva Airport?
About 100 €
- Can I choose the type of bed in my room?
Yes, but each category of room has a specific size bed. Please verify the size in the room description.
- Are there non-smoking rooms?
All of the rooms are non-smoking.
- Can I bring my cat or dog?
Yes, there will be a supplemental charge of 7 € per animal, per day.
- Is there an elevator?
- Is there air conditioning in all of the rooms?
- Can I access the internet if I do not have a laptop or other device?
Yes, feel free to use the Business Corner in the lobby.
- Is there a high speed internet connection in the rooms?
Yes, Wi-Fi is available.
- Are there any rooms quieter than others?
Yes, the ones facing the courtyard, but all of our rooms are soundproof.
- How can I make a reservation?
You can contact us directly at email@example.com
- Does the hotel have handicap-accessible rooms available?
- What languages are spoken at the front desk?
French, English and Spanish.
- If we come with a child, can you provide an extra bed in the room?
We have triple rooms available that are more spacious.
- Do you have cribs available?
Yes, there is no extra charge for children under 3.
- Do you have high chairs available for breakfast?
- Do you have a bottle warmer?
No, but you can ask one of our servers to heat up the bottle.
- Do I need to bring a hairdryer?
No, you can find a hairdryer in the desk in the room.
- Do I need to bring an iron?
No, we can provide one upon request.
- Is it possible to get a wake-up call in the morning?
Yes, contact the front desk.
- Do you have a safe in the room?
Yes, a safe with a combination is provided.
- Are there international channels? If so, which ones?
BBC World, Canal 24 Horas, CNBC EUROPE, EURONEWS, MTV Austria, RAI 1, RAI 2, RAI 3, RAIMED, RUSSIA TODAY, TELESUN, TVE International.
- Are there telephones in the rooms with a direct line?
- Is there a minibar in the room?
No. However, our bar, "Face Nord", is open from 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm. Also, a large selection of drinks can be brought to your room when ordered at the front desk.
- I have never been to Annecy before. Is there anyone who can help guide me?
Yes, our receptionists would be pleases to help guide you and give you advice on what do during your trip. You can also find a city map at the front desk.
- How can I provide suggestions, questions or complaints to the management?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is breakfast included in the price of the room?
That depends on your reservation. Please refer to the details of your booking confirmation.
- What type of breakfast do you offer?
An American-style buffet breakfast with both sweet and salty as well as hot and cold options.
An Express Breakfast includes a hot beverage, a fruit juice and a pastry.
- When is breakfast served?
From 6:30 (week) until 10am.
- Does the hotel have a restaurant?
Yes, it is open Monday through Friday for lunch and Monday through Saturday for dinner.
- When is lunch served?
From noon until 1:30 pm.
- When is dinner served?
From 7 until 9:30 pm.
- Do you have any specials?
Yes, three options are available during lunch: the dish of the day, the Express Menu (2 dishes) or the Menu of the Day (3 dishes). You can consult the specials board in the entrance of the restaurant. For dinner, a seasonal menu is available as well as a tasting menu of 3 dishes for 26 €.
- Do I have to reserve a table in advance?
Yes, you can reserve your table at the same time as your room by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Is there a gym in the hotel?
Yes, the fitness center is open from 6 am until midnight.
- Is there a spa?
Yes, with 4 Jacuzzi and a Turkish bath.
- What is the fee for the spa?
It is 11 € for 1 hour. We recommend that you book your time slot before you arrive.
- When is the spa open?
From 10 am until 10 pm.
- Is there a pool?
No, the Marquisats pool is located near the hotel and is open from May until September.